Newman Center Women's Guild
The Women's Guild is a great opportunity to meet fellow women of our parish while participating in social, service and fundraising opportunities. We meet the second Thursday of each month. For more information about our Women's Guild please contact the parish office at 436-3434.
Our 4th Annual Women's Tea will be held on Sunday, June 2 at 2:00PM. Please join us and spend time with other women of our Parish! Please keep an eye out in the bulletin for more details.
- Gathers monthly to share personal stories of spiritual growth
- Encourages women to enrich their lives through involvement in presentations, rituals and committee work
- Promotes the discovery and celebration of the feminist approach to spirituality and theology
- Invites women to seek wholeness through rediscovery of feminine images of God
- Welcomes and respects different points of view without judgment
Lydia’s House meets the third Saturday of the month in Cardinal Newman Hall room 103 from 9:00am to noon. For more information contact Shirley Lea at 449-9066 or 259-2150 or e-mail: email@example.com